What if You Had ALL the SEO Stats You Need to Rank #1 For Your Keywords?
New Software Reveals the Fastest Ways to Jump Up in Rankings Without Risking a Google Slap
SEO Consultants are allowed to use Link Density for Unlimited Websites on a single account! (Yes, this means you can use LinkDensity as the go-to research tool for all your clients without buying additional licenses)
Link Density goes far beyond the common stats everyone knows and avoids the tiny details that just waste your time and don’t get you ranked.
Instead we focus on what Google REALLY cares about…
Imagine if you knew everything Google wanted from your website and your clients’ websites…
It’s not gaming the system… it’s giving Google what they want.
This is How You Rank #1 Using LinkDensity
- Run Your Website through LinkDensity
- See Where Your ‘Optimum’ Level is in Each Link Category
- Add or Remove Links to get to Google’s Optimum and Watch your Search Rankings Skyrocket
Here is Just SOME of the Rank-Boosting Info You Get with LinkDensity:
- Full lists of domains, pages, and anchor phrases linking to your website… including Page Rank and Authority Level of those sites….
- How many of your links come from IP blocks too close together… (one of the biggest things to watch out for in the New Google Era)
- Recently Deleted or ‘Not Found’ links (Too many of thesecould mean your site is in for a slap..).
- How many websites are linking to your Home Pagevs.Deep Pages(The right range is not what you think…)
- What domains are referring traffic to you… and how high authority they are…
- Your Anchor Text Profile… (After Penguin, too many similar anchor text links can ruin your chances of getting to Page 1.)
- Link Velocity – Do you (or your competitors) have a lot of links created at once? Did your competitor do something special to rank 3 months ago that you should try yourself??
- Spammy Link Test – How many links are hurting your rankings?
- Page Rank– Still important when used with the rest of your stats
- Our nearly-patented Trust Flow Rank – How trusted are the sites linking to you?
- Link Types – How many links do you needfrom blogs… articles… ads… and forums?
- And much… much more!
See Your Results in:
Google is not getting any easier and the only businesses that keep their competitive edge will be the ones who stay on top of the trends and are as efficient as possible in meeting their search ranking requirements.
Don’t let $47 get in between you and your top possible rank in Google.
Contact our Customer Support at any time for help using the service and interpreting your results.
We look forward to getting your business better rankings, more customers, and higher profits.